Suffolk University’s lecture capture tool for recording both off and on campus.
- How do I access Panopto for the first time?
- What do I do if Panopto says my course is not configured?
- How do I download the Panopto recorder?
- How do I log in directly to the Panopto recorder?
- How do I access videos I created in other courses and folders?
- How do I launch the Panopto recorder to begin recording?
- How do I post links to Panopto videos in my Blackboard course?
- What are the minimum requirements for recording?
- How do I view Panopto recordings?
- What types of cameras are supported in Panopto?
- How can I view Panopto recordings in Blackboard?
- Do viewers need special software to view recordings?
- Do I need special software to record?
- I want my recordings available as podcasts. What do I need to do?
- How long does it take for the recording to be uploaded to Blackboard?
- Can I edit my recordings?
Aug 18, 2016