How do I enter edit mode to customize and add information to my course?
This lesson covers editing mode for instructors and provides a short over view of some of the controls.
Click the Edit Mode button on the top right corner to the ON position
When the Edit Mode button is on, instructor controls appear next on pages and next to items
1. Arrows allow you to reorder menu items by dragging and dropping. Use the mouse and click and drag on the arrows.
2. Carrots open contextual menus which allow you to rename, hide or show, and delete the link..
3. Arrows allow drag and drop reording of items by clicking and dragging the arrows
4. Carrots open contextual menus which allow for editing as well as a number of other functions.
5. The Build Content Item button allows you to add a variety of content such as documents, folders, images, web links, and even YouTube videos to any course content area
6. Create Assessment allows you to add tests, surveys, assignments, self and peer assignments, and safe assignments to a course content area
7. Add Interactive Tool allows you to add Discussion Boards, Blogs, Journals, Wikis, Groups, Wimba Classroom, iTunes U link, and a Coursecast video link.
8. Assign Textbook allows you to search for the textbooks you have adopted for your course in order to automatically add the book's description, ISBN and a photo of the cover to a course content area