How do I create just a username and no blog?
Get a Username only (if you've never created one) to be added to a course group blog or another existing blog
1. Go to the homepage at http://blogs.cas.suffolk.edu and click Sign Up Here
2. Add a Username, your Suffolk email, verifyy, and click JUST A USERNAME, please.
4. Click the link in your suffolk email
5. Copy your password and click Login
9. Enter a New Password that you will remember and click Update Profile
10. Send an email to your instructor with your Suffolk email saying you've been added as a user
11. When your instructor adds you to the blog, you will receive a confirmation email from blogs@suffolk
Click the link in the confirmation email to add yourself to the course blog
That's it! You're added to a blog!
From now on, return to http://blogs.cas.suffolk.edu to log in with your username and password and you will be able to contribute to the blog!