How do I create a Safe Assignment
SafeAssign compares student submitted assignments academic papers for plagiarism potential and can create opportunities to help students identify how to properly attribute sources rather than paraphrase.
- From the "Display grade as" dropdown box select one of the following: Score, Letter, Text, Percentage, Complete/Incomplete
- Select the "Include in Grade Center grading calculations" checkbox to include the score to calculate grades
- Select the "Show to students in My Grades" checkbox so students can see their grade for assignment
- Select the "Show Statistics..." checkbox to allow students to see this information
- To make assignment available to students, select the "Make the Assignment Available" checkbox
- If desired, you can set dates and times to limit the time period that assignment will be available to students.
- Select the "Track Number of Views" checkbox to enable you to see how often the assignment has been viewed if desired.
- Click the "Submit" button